Raul Jusinto

Wee Kirk o'the Heather


Wee Kirk o'the Heather

Wee Kirk o'the Heather

Wee Kirk o'the Heather

Built as a house in 1925. Opened as a wedding chaepl in 1940. Originally named Mrs. Webb's Wedding Chapel. Closed in 2020. Demolished on October 3, 2020.

Was located on a National Scenic Byway (2009) and a Nevada Scenic Byway (2001).

Was located at 231 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada.