Postcard backside reads:
The new Memorial Building built by the Works Progress Administration and sponsored by Las Vegas Post No. 8 of the American Legion, in cooperation with the City of Las Vegas, contains an auditorium with a 1500 seating capacity, as well as smaller club rooms. It is used for dances plays, indoor sports, banquets, and conventions.
Opened in 1936. Demolished in 1971.
Was located at 400 Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada.