Springs Preserve Boomtown marker reads:
The original 1905 Lincoln Hotel was vacated in 1910 when the "New Lincoln Hotel" opened on the corner of Main and Bridger streets at a cost of $3,250. Featuring Mission-style architecture, the Lincoln was one of the first permanent hotels constructed in Las Vegas. Today, it is one of the last standing hotels from the city's early railroad past.
The Lincoln Hotel catered to railroad visitors and workers. Conveniently located, it stood just one block away from the Las Vegas Depot. Here hotel patrons could grab a drink at the bar, eat a meal in the dining hall or stay in one of the 22 guest rooms.
The Lincoln Hotel was originally owned and operated by Dan and Margaret Hickey. However, ownership of the hotel changed hands several times during its history. Later renamed the Victory Hotel during World War II
, the structure still stands on Main Street.
Demolished in 2020.
Was located at 307 South Main Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.