Built in 1933. Federal offices vacated in 1965. The US Postal Service vacated in 2005. Currently serves as a museum.
The courtroom was the site of the Senator Estes Kefauver Committee hearings that exposed organized crime in the Nevada gaming industry (November 15, 1950; seventh hearing).
Architecture: Neoclassical; James A. Wetmore.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
Listed on the Nevada State Register of Historic Places in 2002.
Listed on the City of Las Vegas Historic Property Register in 2003.
Located at 300 Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada.