Queho Posse Chapter 1919 E Clampus Vitus marker reads:
In 1938 Transcontinental and Western Airlines, later Trans World Airlines, began serving Clark County, flying into Bullock Field in Boulder City. The airline believed that flying into Boulder City would be a more lucrative market than nearby Las Vegas, and did not want to lease space at the Western Air Express east of Las Vegas. The airport was located here from 1933 until 1990, when a new airport for Boulder City was opened at the current site. This building was built as the terminal for TWA in 1938, and served in that capacity until the airline moved to Las Vegas in 1949.
In 1958, Boulder City Lodge 1682 of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks purchased the building. Since then, the lodge has operated the building as its home, maintaining the historic structure. Though expanded, the original TWA Terminal Building continues to greet visitors to Boulder City.
Located at 1217 Nevada Highway, Boulder City, Nevada.