Built in 1929 for businessman and Clark County's first elected assessor Stephen R. Whitehead. In 1942 the house was sold to the Sisters of the Holy Family. It served as a convent until the 1980s. Destroyed by a fire in 2000.
This was the childhood home of Betty Willis; designer of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. Removed in 2000.
Was located at 333 North 7th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.