Raul Jusinto

St. Rose Dominican Hospital


St. Rose Dominican Hospital

St Rose Hospital
St. Rose Dominican Hospital: photographic print. Henderson Public Library Photograph Collection on Henderson, Nevada (PH-00254). UNLV Libraries Special Collections & Archives.

Originally built in 1942 and served as the Basic Magnesium Hospital. The Dominican Sisters of Adrian, Michigan purchased the hospital in 1947. The hospital is renamed St. Rose de Lima Hospital. Renamed St. Rose Dominican Hospital in 1989.

Located in the Basic Townsite.

Located at 3001 St Rose Parkway, Henderson, Nevada.