Built in 1925 on the northwest corner of South 6th Street and East Carson Avenue. The chapel served as the first Las Vegas LDS chapel. In 1932, the chapel was relocated near the intersection of Arizona Street and Utah Street in Boulder City, Nevada. In 1960, the chapel was relocated to 25th Street (currently North Eastern Avenue). The chapel would serve as St. Luke’s Episcopal Church before being demolished in the mid 2010s.
Was located at 832 North Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada.