"The large room at the front of this building was used for meetings, quilting and as a center for service projects of the Relief Society, the women’s organization of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Members of the church were baptized in the irrigation ditch north of here until a cement font was built in a back room of the building. It was used for baptisms until 1948 when the brick chapel on Mesquite Boulevard was built. At that time the Relief Society Building was converted to a home."
(City of Mesquite Marker #7)
Built in 1920.
Was relocated across the street in 2022.
Located at 21 North Willow Street, Mesquite, Nevada.