Built in 1951. In 1969, it served as a country western bar. To differentiate itself from other bars, the Palomino Club started hosting bikini contests, which evolved into becoming a topless, and then a fully nude gentlemen's club. First and only grandfathered gentlemen's club in the Las Vegas valley that features fully nude entertainers and serves alcohol.
Located at 1848 North Las Vegas Boulevard, North Las Vegas, Nevada.