Opened in 1931 and closed in 1935. Reopened in 1943. A new relocated hospital was built in 1973. In 1976, The Sisters of Charity purchased this hospital, renovated it, and reopened it as the Wellspring. The structure was demolished in 2015.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. Removed in 2023.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a U.S. Historic District Contributing Property (Boulder City Historic District: 1983).
Listed on the Nevada State Register of Historic Places in 1981.
Was located in the Boulder City Historic District.
Was located at 701 Park Place, Boulder City, Nevada.