Nevada Historical Marker 270 reads:
The Morelli House is a classic example of Las Vegas mid-century residential architecture. It was built in 1959 by the Sands Hotel orchestra leader Antonio Morelli and his wife Helen. Originally located at 52 Country Club Lane in the former Desert Inn Country Club Estates, now the Wynn resort, the modernistic house then featured an open plan that integrated interior and exterior spaces, natural materials, and the latest innovative home appliances. In 2001, the Junior League of Las Vegas relocated the Morelli House to its present site [East Bridger Avenue and South 9th Street] and completed restoration in 2009.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2012.
Listed on the Nevada State Register of Historic Places in 2001.
Listed on the City of Las Vegas Historic Property Register in 2007.
Located at 861 East Bridger Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada.