City of Mesquite Marker #23 reads:
This site was the location of the first commercial dairy in Mesquite, which began operating circa 1941. The barn was used by over twenty families in the community. According to a schedule, they would drive their cows to the barn twice a day to milk them. The milk was kept cool in water tanks and the sold in Las Vegas. This building has since been converted to a residence.
Located at 90 East 1st South, Mesquite, Nevada.