Little Church of the West was built in 1942. Relocated to its current location in 1996.
The Mater Mea Motel was built in 1956. Became Silver Sands Motel in the mid 1970s. Closed in 2000. Currently serves as the chapel office for the Little Church of the West.
Little Church of the West architecture: Late Gothic Revival, William J. Moore.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992.
Located on an All-American Road (2000) and a Nevada Scenic Byway (1995).
Located at 4617 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Paradise, Nevada.