Las Vegas Convention Center
Opened on April 12, 1959.
The original Rotunda arena and connecting exhibit hall are built in 1959.
The Central Hall is built on the east side of the original exhibit hall in 1971 and begins to expand east in the 1980's.
The original Rotunda is demolished in 1990.
The North Hall is built in 1990 and expands to the west in 1998.
The South Hall is built in 2002.
The West Hall is built in 2019.
The first event held at the Las Vegas Convention Center was the World Congress of Flight in 1959.
Former home court of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels men's basketball team from 1966 to 1982.
The Consumer Electronics Show makes its Las Vegas debut in 1978.
The land east of Paradise Road previously occupied: The Las Vegas Park Speedway racetrack.
The land west of Paradise Road previously occupied: Landmark Hotel and Casino, Riviera.
Located at 3150 Paradise Road, Winchester, Nevada.