The Overland Hotel was originally built in 1906 and destroyed by a fire in 1911. A new Overland Hotel was immediately built the same year.
The Las Vegas Club opened in 1930. Its original location was on 21-23 Fremont Street.
In 1949, the Las Vegas Club relocated across the street to the lower level of the Overland Hotel.
In 1962, the Las Vegas Club bought the Overland Hotel.
Overland Hotel and Las Vegas Club demolished in 1977.
A new Las Vegas Club casino is built in 1979.
First tower built in 1980.
Second tower built in 1996.
Closed on August 20, 2015.
Demolished in 2017.
Las Vegas Club associated with: J. Kell Houssels, Sr, Benny Binion (1990), Thomas Young, Sr. (1998), Jackie Gaughan (1990), Frank Modica (1994), Derek and Greg Stevens.
The land currently occupies: Circa Resort & Casino.
Was located at 18 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Denotes American Gaming Association Hall of Fame year of induction.