Opened on October 10, 1944. Closed on July 31, 2004.
Architecture: streamline modern; Charles S. Lee.
First desegregated theatre in southern Nevada.
First films screened: Hi, Neighbor. Hellzapoppin'.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
Listed on the Nevada State Register of Historic Places in 1999.
Listed on the City of Las Vegas Historic Property Register in 2021.
Located at 1208 East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada.