Built in 1955 and operated as Foxy's Deli until 1975. Reopened as Foxy's Firehouse Casino (1976-1988). Became Holy Cow Casino and Brewery in 1992. Closed on March 22, 2002. Demolished in 2012.
During the period of racial segregation, Foxy's Deli was the only establishment on Las Vegas Boulevard that would serve black entertainers.
Was located on a National Scenic Byway (2009) and a Nevada Scenic Byway (2001).
Was located at 2423 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada.