"Spanish Colonial Revival, 1930. Designed by A.L. Worswick and built for $10,000, this house was owned by district Judge A.S. Henderson, who was also an Assemblyman, State Senator and City Attorney."
(Las Vegas Centennial Commission)
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a U.S. Historic District Contributing Property (Las Vegas High School District: 1991).
Listed on the City of Las Vegas Historic Property Register in 2006.
Located in the Las Vegas High School District.
Located at 704 South 9th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.