This house was built in 1935. From 1935 to 1984, its location was 420 South Seventh Street Las Vegas, Nevada. This was the home of businessman Prosper Jacob Goumond (1876-1945). Goumond was part owner of the Boulder Club and Tule Springs Ranch. The house was relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1984 and reopened in 1999.
Architecture: Tudor Revival; Warner and Nordstrom.
Located at 1830 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, Nevada.