"This “shotgun house” style cabin served as the Goodsprings Post Office from the 1930s to the 1950s. The first Post Office in Goodsprings opened in 1899 in Sam Yount’s store. In the teens, the post office moved to the business area and stood next to the Beckley store and the Fayle Mercantile. From 1950-1988, it was located at the corner of Spring Street and Esmeralda, the building now called “Coyote Den” housed the post office. From 1988 to 1999, the post office was located in the Goodsprings Community Club House, where it stayed until 1999. It moved from there to the small prefabricated shed located east of the schoolhouse."
(Goodsprings Historical Society Walking Tour Brochure)
Located on NV-161 near Vegas Street in Clark County.