Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Hotel Nevada Casino
The 123 Fremont building is integrated into the Golden Nugget in 1946.
Golden Nugget Las Vegas opened on August 30, 1946.
Golden Nugget expanded west through the 115 and the 117 Fremont buildings in 1968.
Golden Nugget expanded west through the 113, the 109, and the 107 Fremont buildings in 1969.
Golden Nugget expanded west through the 105 and 101 Fremont building in 1971.
Hotel Nevada Casino opened on July 1, 1974.
Gold Tower built in 1977.
Golden Nugget vacates the 101 Fremont building in 1978.
Golden Nugget expanded west onto the 101 Fremont parcel in 1983.
Spa Tower built in 1984.
Carson Tower built in 1989.
Rush Tower built in 2009.
Hotel Nevada Casino closed in 2009.
Golden Nugget acquires the Hotel Nevada Casino parcel in 2010.
Starting in the mid 1960s, Kenny Vernon regularly performed at the Golden Nugget for more than a decade.
The casino land previously occupied: Majestic Theatre, Friendly Club.
The west parking garage land previously occupied: Hotel Elwell.
The east parking garage land previously occupied: Club Hotel, Ed Von Tobel Lumber Yard.
Located in Clark's Las Vegas Townsite (Block 14, 13, 4, 3).
Located at 129 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.