Opened as the Mirage Motel in 1952. At the time, to avoid confusion with the opening of the new resort The Mirage, the Mirage Motel sold developer Steve Wynn the rights to the motel name. Renamed Glass Pool Inn in 1988. Closed in 2003. Demolished in 2004.
Before being donated to the Neon Museum, the sign was stolen in 2012.
Was located on an All-American Road (2000) and a Nevada Scenic Byway (1995).
Was located at 4613 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Paradise, Nevada.