header

Fremont Hotel & Casino

Fremont Hotel & Casino
Fremont Hotel & Casino
Fremont Hotel & Casino
By 1980, the Fremont Hotel & Casino occupied the whole north side of the 200 Fremont block.
Fremont Hotel & Casino

212 Fremont

212 Fremont
The building existed by 1926 and operated as the Chamber of commerce. The building is operating as Mode O'Day and Ruby for Flowers in this picture. The building is integrated into the Fremont Hotel & Casino in 1956. Fremont Street with illuminated marquees: photograph. Stuart McCarthy Photograph Collection (PH-00173). UNLV Libraries Special Collections & Archives. Original cropped by The Historic Las Vegas Project.

The 212 Fremont building is integrated into the Fremont Hotel & Casino in 1956.

Fremont Hotel & Casino opened on May 18, 1956.

Ogden Tower built in 1963.

The casino expanded east onto the 220 Fremont and 230 Fremont parcels in 1976.

The casino expanded north east onto the 129 3rd Street parcel in 2022.

Architect: Wayne McAllister.

Was the tallest building in Nevada from 1956-1961.

The south east part of the property was previously occupied by: Red Garger Casino.

The north east part of the property was previously occupied by: Miss Lucy's Gambling Hall & Saloon.

Located in Clark's Las Vegas Townsite (Block 18).

Located at 200 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.