Flamingo Las Vegas

Flamingo Las Vegas
The sign was installed in 1977.
Flamingo Hitlon
The first tower was built in 1977.
Flamingo Hitlon
The casino is reconstructed in 1977.
The Bugsy Building
This would be the last original structure from the 1946 Flamingo Hotel and Casino. The current resort would gradually be built around this structure until it is demolished in 1993.
Flamingo Las Vegas
The casino is remodeled in 1968.
Flamingo Las Vegas
Flamingo Las Vegas
The casino is remodeled in 1953. The original entrance is demolished.
Flamingo Las Vegas
The Champagne Tower was installed in 1953 and removed in 1968.
The Bugsy Building
"The hotel, which housed 77 rooms, including the notorious Mr. Siegel's “Bugsy Suite” or “Presidential Suite” as it was sometimes referred to, was unique in more ways than one." (Flamingo Hilton ).
The Bugsy Building
"The windowpanes, for instance, were bullet proof, and, although there was only one entrance to the top-floor suite, there were five possible exits. This included a hidden ladder from the hallway closet to a basement tunnel, which lead to an underground garage, where Bugsy allegedly had a chauffeured getaway car awaiting at all times." (Flamingo Hilton).
Flamingo Las Vegas
Film transparency of Googie style facade of the Flamingo Hotel at dusk (Las Vegas), circa 1950s. Manis Collection. UNLV Libraries Special Collections & Archives.

Margaritaville Casino at the Flamingo

Margaritaville Casino Flamingo
"Vegas - Margaritaville" by The Steampunk Explorer is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.

Flamingo Hotel and Casino opened on December 26, 1946.

Flamingo Hotel and Casino renamed The Fabulous Flamingo in 1947.

The Fabulous Flamingo renamed Flamingo Hilton in 1971.

Casino demolished and reconstructed in 1977.

West Tower built in 1977.

West Tower expanded in 1980.

South Tower built in 1982.

South Tower expanded in 1986.

North Tower built in 1989.

The final original 1946 structure ("Bugsy Building") is demolished on December 14 1993.

North Tower expanded in 1994.

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo Las Vegas built in 1994.

Flamingo Hilton renamed Flamingo Las Vegas in 1999.

The Margaritaville Casino at the Flamingo opened on October 1, 2011.

The Margaritaville Casino at the Flamingo closed in 2018.

Flamingo Hotel and Casino, third resort on the Las Vegas Strip.

Oldest resort on the Las Vegas Strip.

Charles "Pops" Squires originally owned the acres of land the Flamingo Las Vegas occupies.

In 1967, Tom Jones makes his Las Vegas debut at The Fabulous Flamingo.

X Burlesque relocated to the Flamingo in 2007.

Donny and Marie Osmond opened in 2008 and ended in 2019.

Located on an All-American Road (2000) and a Nevada Scenic Byway (1995).

Located at 3555 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Paradise, Nevada.