This is the location of the first Las Vegas church that started in a tent in 1905. The original structure built in 1908 was destroyed by a fire in 1922. Another structure was subsequently built and later demolished in 1967. The current structure was built in 1958. The church closed in 2002. The structure no longer operates as a house of worship.
Located in Clark's Las Vegas Townsite (Block 29).
Located at 231 South 3rd Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.