Baldwin Class 8/18 C 4-4-0 steam locomotive built in 1875. Operated on a railroad until 1938.
Discovered in a scrap yard and sold to Warner Bros Studios in 1939. Makes its film debut in 1940. Reappeared on screen in 1959. Last film appearance in 1976.
Sold and put on display at the Old Vegas amusement park from 1979 to 1986.
Sold to a private owner in 1986.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.