property marker reads:
Commissioned by the state of Nevada on June 5, 1988 as an historic landmark, this "bungalow" style duplex built in 1941 was part of the El Rancho Vegas complex on Sahara and Las Vegas Boulevard, which was the first hotel casino to open on the now famous Las Vegas strip on April 3, 1941. Many famous Hollywood celebrities lived in the bungalows during Nevada's easy divorce laws. Restored to almost original likeness, this structure was moved to this site in 1995 and will once again serve as guest housing.
Listed on the Nevada State Register of Historic Places in 1998.
Located at 3461 North Barney Street, Pahrump, Nevada.