"This building was Las Vegas' cultural center for many years. Its 700 seat auditorium and elegant Spanish motif lobby were used for films, plays, music recitals, vaudeville shows, and high school graduations and other social events."
(El Portal Theater)
Opened on June 21, 1928. Closed in the late 1970s.
First film screened: Ladies of the Mob.
Located in Clark's Las Vegas Townsite (Block 31).
Located at 310 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.