header

Clark County Museum

Clark County Heritage Museum
Union Pacific Boulder City Depot. Built in 1931. Was located at Highway 93 and Buchanan Boulevard. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1976.
Beckley House
Beckley House. Built in 1912. Was located 120 South 4th Street. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1979.
Last Frontier Village Sweet Shop
Last Frontier General Store. Built in the 1950s. Was located at the Last Frontier Village. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1980.
Basic Townsite House
Basic Townsite House. Was located in the Henderson Basic Townsite. Built in 1942. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1982.
Union Pacific No 4442
Baldwin Class S-5 0-6-0 steam locomotive. Built in 1918. Was located at the razed Fantasy Park (Washington Avenue and Las Vegas Boulevard). Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1984.
Goumond House
Goumond House. Built in 1935. Was located 420 South 7th Street. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1984.
Babcock Wilcox house
Babcock & Wilcox House. Built in 1933. Was located at 441 Hotel Plaza. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1987. "_MG_2575" by Jeannine Keefer is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.
Motor Court Cabin
Motor Court Cabin #14. Built in the 1930s. Was located in Las Vegas. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1987. "Clark County Heritage Museum, Henderson, Nevada" by Roadsidepictures is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0.
Giles Barcus House
Giles/Barcus House. Built in 1924. Was located at 57 East Hacienda Avenue. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 1991.
Railroad Cottage Historic District
Railroad Cottage. Built between 1909-1911. Was located at 512 South 3rd Street. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 2001.
Spartanette Trailer
Spartanette Trailer. Built in 1948. Was located at Golden Rule Trailer Court, Pittman, Nevada. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 2001. "Clark County Heritage Museum, Henderson, Nevada" by Roadsidepictures is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0.
Candlelight Wedding Chapel
Candlelight Wedding Chapel. Built in 1966. Was located at 2855 Las Vegas Boulevard. Relocated to the Clark County Museum in 2007.

Opened as a museum in 1968; displaying the collection of Anna Roberts Parks. Was previously named Southern Nevada Museum.

Located at 1830 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, Nevada.