Raul Jusinto

Chapel of Love


Chapel of Love
"viva las vegas" by speedwaystar is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.

Built in 1966 and originally operated as a Bob's Big Boy diner. Became Chapel of Love in the 1980s. Destroyed by a fire in 2021.

Architect: Arm├ęt & Davis.

Was located on a National Scenic Byway (2009) and a Nevada Scenic Byway (2001).

Was located at 1431 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada.