Raul Jusinto

Candlelight Wedding Chapel


Candlelight Wedding Chapel

Candlelight Wedding Chapel

Candlelight Wedding Chapel

Algiers' Little Church of the West

Built in 1966 and originally named Algiers' Little Church of the West. Becomes Candlelight Wedding Chapel (early 1970s). Closed in 2003. Was originally located on 2855 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada. Moved to the Clark County Museum in 2007.

Located at 1830 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, Nevada.