Goodsprings Historical Society Walking Tour Brochure reads:
It [Campbell Stone Cabin] is the oldest building in Goodsprings, and one of the oldest standing in Clark County. It is a simple structure made of dry-laid rocks. Wealthy Utah mining investor and promoter A.G. Campbell, Jonas Taylor and William Smith all prospected in the area, built this house in 1886. Campbell held extensive property in the District, including much of the Goodsprings town site, and the Keystone, Argentena, Golden Chariot and Barefoot mines. Power and water for the Argentena, located more than a mile away, were both supplied from this property.
Located on NV-161 near Revere Street in Clark County.