Raul Jusinto

Bonnie Springs Ranch


Bonnie Springs Ranch
The Old Nevada at Bonnie Springs Ranch was a replica of an 1880s western town.


Bonnie Springs Ranch

Built in 1843 as a stop for wagons going to California via the Old Spanish Trail. Named after Bonnie McGaugh (1950s). Became open to the public as a tourists attraction in 1958. Closed in 2019. Demolished in 2020.

Was located at 16395 Bonnie Springs Road in Clark County.