Built in 1931.
Apache Hotel at 102 North 2nd Street opened on March 19, 1932.
The Kiva Club opened in the building's basement on March 19, 1932.
The Kiva Club closed on May 4, 1934.
The Apache Casino opened in the building's lower level on May 4, 1934.
The casino is renamed Western Casino on July 19, 1941.
The casino is renamed New Western Club Casino in 1942.
The casino is renamed S.S. Rex on March 3, 1945.
The casino is renamed the Rex Club on February 7, 1946.
The casino is renamed Eldorado Club on July 8, 1947.
The casino is renamed Clover Club on January 1, 1951.
The casino is renamed the Horseshoe Club on August 2, 1951.
The casino is renamed Benny Binion's Horseshoe Club in 1952.
The casino is renamed Joe Brown's Horseshoe Club in 1953.
Apache Hotel is integrated into the casino in 1954.
A separated additional building is built to the north of the Apache Hotel in 1954.
The Mint opened at 104 Fremont Street on July 11, 1957.
Joe Brown's Horseshoe Club is renamed the Horseshoe in 1958.
The Bird Cage opened at 100 Fremont Street on January 1, 1958.
Apache Hotel became the Horseshoe's hotel in 1958.
The Bird Cage closed in 1959.
The Mint expanded through the Bird Cage in 1960.
The Horseshoe expanded west onto the 118 Fremont parcel in 1961.
Horseshoe is renamed Binion's Horseshoe in 1964.
The Mint tower is built in 1965.
The additional building built in 1954 is connected to the Apache Hotel by 1970.
The Mint closed on July 1, 1988.
Binion's Horseshoe expanded west through The Mint in 1988.
Binion's Horseshoe closed in 2003.
Reopened and renamed Binion's Gambling Hall and Hotel in 2004.
Binion's Gambling Hall and Hotel closed the hotel (former Mint Tower and Apache Hotel) in 2009.
The Hotel Apache rooms reopened in 2019.
Binion's Horseshoe hosted the World Series of Poker from 1970 to 2005.
Top of Binion's Steakhouse opened in 1988.
The 100 Fremont Street parcel previously occupied: First State Bank.
The 118 Fremont Street parcel previously occupied: Boulder Club.
The north side of the Hotel Apache land perviously occupied: Clark County Jail.
The parking garage land previously occupied: Cinnabar.
Located in Clark's Las Vegas Townsite (Block 15, 16, 17).
Located at 128 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.