Opened in 1950 at 905 North Las Vegas Boulevard. Relocated in 1953 near Maryland Parkway and Bond Road (present-day Tropicana Avenue). Relocated in 1959 to Las Vegas Boulevard and Fulcher Road. Relocated in 1963 to 4375 South Las Vegas Boulevard. Final relocation took place in 1970. Closed in 1997.
Final relocation was at 3003 Paradise Road, Winchester, Nevada.
Fulcher Road was renamed Convention Center Drive.