Slide of the 5th Street Liquor Store sign, Las Vegas, 1986. Neon in Nevada Collection. UNLV Libraries Special Collections & Archives.
The sign protruded from this building.
"Pawn stars shop" by Ellen Godfrey is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0. Cropped by The Historic Las Vegas Project.
This was the first sign donated to the Allied Arts Council of Southern Nevada and the City of Las Vegas. Their proposed project would later become the Neon Musuem. The restored sign is currently located near the intersection of South Casino Center Boulevard and Garces Avenue.
5th Street Liquor Store opened at this location in 1945. Closed in 1988. Structure demolished in 2014.
Was located at 725 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada.