300 Fremont. Built in 1951. The FBI's Las Vegas Division first field office was located on the second floor in 1961.
The 300 Fremont building can be seen on the far right of this picture.
308 Fremont. Existed by the 1950s and operated as Cragin & Pike General Insurance. Cragin & Pike insured The Flamingo Hotel and Casino in 1946. Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel was not covered.
Photograph of Cragin & Pike insurance building, Las Vegas (Nev.), 1945-1955. Ned V. Bearden, Sr. Collection. UNLV Libraries Special Collections & Archives.
310 Fremont. Built in 1928.
316 Fremont. Built in 1928. Previously occupied by Christensen's Men's Wear.
318 Fremont. Built in 1944.
320 Fremont. Previously operated as Sam's Cafe.
319 Fremont. Built in 1932.
319 Fremont is the building to the right of the hotel in this picture.
321 Fremont. Built in 1954. Began operating as Western Village in 1975. The land previously occupied: Wollman Hotel.
322 Fremont. Built in 1961. Previously occupied by Gallen Kamp Shoes.
Pictured from left to right: Sam's Cafe (320 Fremont), 322 Fremont (demolished in 1960), Trader Bill's (324 Fremont).
Photograph of Fremont Street, Las Vegas, circa 1930s. Sherwin Scoop Garside Collection. UNLV Libraries Special Collections & Archives.
Located in Clark's Las Vegas Townsite (Block 31, 30).